The focus this year will be on small animal endocrinology. Twenty-five hours of top-quality continuing education will be delivered by a panel of internationally renowned experts. Information will be presented in the form of lectures, case discussions, and panel discussions on controversial topics – audience participation is definitely encouraged. Our speakers will be available to share their experience and answer your questions throughout the conference. Lectures will run between 8:00 am and 1:10 pm, leaving your afternoons free to enjoy the beautiful venue. Thanks to our generous sponsors, in addition to the educational program a social program will also be offered; this will provide an excellent opportunity for you to network and mingle with colleagues from the United States and Asia. Our mission is to provide you a first-rate continuing education in a breathtaking setting.
What to Expect
- Investigate the latest diagnostic and therapeutic strategies in small animal endocrinology
- Discuss the challenges you face in small animal endocrinology
- Connect with colleagues from across the United States and Asia
- Dogs and cats with endocrinopathies present distinct set of challenges for small animal practitioners. Our in-depth program focuses on helping you provide the best possible care for this group of pets.
- You will have a fantastic opportunity to meet and network with colleagues from the US and Asia during interactive sessions and social events.
- Experience a stunning location and immerse yourself in Thai culture. This conference is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket